Bard HVAC Workshop
This is a hands on workshop with 50% of the time dedicated for instruction, and 50% of the time dedicated for hands on lab time. This workshop will cover all aspects of Bard Wall Mount maintenance including:
- Wall Mounts that are 44% more efficient
- How to cut the HVAC noise in a classroom in half
- How to service a Bard Wall Mount heat pump
- Bard's newest R410A refrigerant Wall Mount
- How to set & service Bard ventilation devices
- Maintenance and operation of Bard Wall Mounts
- Indoor Air Quality Do's and Don'ts
- How to diagnose electrical problems
Available Workshop Dates 2019
- May 2 & 3 (7:45am - 4:00pm)(Hotel Group Code: G-GP06)FULL
The Bard HVAC Workshop for School District Maintenance Departments will be held at:
$160 per night - 1 night stay
Rate: Call and mention "Geary Pacific" for special rate"
Extended Stay America
Super Shuttle Transportation
If staying at one of the suggested hotels, Super Shuttle will drive you from the airport to your hotel. If you use this option a Geary Pacific representative will take you to and from the workshop on the the days of class. Please provide student cell phone number to Super Shuttle and Geary Pacific If you will be using super shuttle back to the airport after the second day of class that will end at approximately 4:00pm you must check out of the hotel and have arranged for super shuttle to pick you up in parking lot 3 at Cypress College.
Super Shuttle Information
To register please fill out this form and either:
- Fax form for (714) 279-2940
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail registration form and payment to: 1360 N. Hancock St., Anaheim, CA 92807
A parking permit is required at Cypress College, parking lot 4. There is a permit kiosk in the parking lot. Parking permits are $2 a day.You will be mailed confirmation documents a week prior to the class. Call if you do not receive. Display the parking pass in your windshield. Head in parking only, do not pull through.
Registration closes 45 days before date shown. If class does not have 8 students, the class will be cancelled and students will be advised and rescheduled to a later date.
Cancellations must be received in writing.
Full Refund: 45 days before class
$100 Charge: 30 days before class
No Refund: less than 29 days notice